Prduct name: 60mm tube patch
Specification: Dia. 60mm
Packaging: 30pcs/box, 48box/ctn
Sample: can be available as customer's requests
Delivery Lead Time: 20-30 days once order is confirmed
1. Designed for repair of bicycle, motorcycle, car, light truck, and tractor tubes
2. Twice as strong as the tube itself
3. Perfect bond and seamless repair
4. Designed for chemical vulcanization
5. Gray vulcanizing gum with blue poly backing
6. The feather-edge design helps to prevent the rubber from dropping off.
7. Select a repair unit at least twice as large as the injury being repaired.
8. Top quality, reasonable price with best service
HOPSON Tube Repair Patches are designed for use on inner tubes. It will vulcanize chemically. These patches are black with black vulcanizing gum on a bule poly backing. Gray vulcanizing gum is available upon request. High quality repair patches for tubes. They are actually twice as strong as the tube itself ensuring every repair is permanent and safe.
- Inspect tire for repairability using tire manufacturer of HOPSON LAB guidelines. If repairable, mark injury with crayon and carefully remove injuring object.
- Probe injury to determine exact size and direction, removing all debris. Injuries must be within repairable area and no larger than 6mm(1/4'') in diameter.
- Apply vulcanizing cement to injury channel and fill with a vulcanizing insert. Cut insert flush with the innerliner.
- Center patch over injury, outline for reference, clean using buffing solution and innerliner scraper. Mechanically buff area to a velvet texture, finally removing all buffing dust.
- Apply vulcanizing cement allowing it to DRY THOROUGHLY. Apply repair patch, stitching it down completely, working from the center out.
- Remount and inflate tire following all safety guidelines. Carefully inspect repair for leaked and tire for additional leaks or damage using tire manufacturer or HOPSON LAB guidelines. If all inspection criteria are met, the tire is ready to be put back into service.
HOPSON TYRE REPAIR will always surprise you!
|Part No.||Size(mm)||Description||Box Qty||Case Qty|
|TP-V50|| 50x100|| Oval||20|| 48|