Part No.: UP-S45
Specification: 45×45mm, Square
Packing: 60pcs/box, 36box/CTN
Sample: available as customers' request
1. Designed for use in radial and bias ply tires
2. Rubber-reinforced; US style
3. Non-directional, center over injury repair units.
4. Permanent, reliable repair.
5. Perfect for nail hole repairs in passenger and light truck tires.
6. Designed for chemical vulcanization.
7. Gray vulcanizing gum, blue poly backing.
Excellent quality, similar to Rema Tip Top and Tech; Samples can be sent for customer's testing and evaluation
HOPSON Universal repair units are rubber reinforced repairs that can be applied in any repairable area of a radial or bias ply tire; They can also be used for tube repairing.
- Inspect tyre for repairability using tyre manufactureer of HOPSON LAB guideline. If repairable, mark injury with crayon and carefully remove injuring object.
- Probe injury to determine exact size and direction, removing all deris. Injuries must be within repairable area and be no larger than 6mm(1/4'') in diameter.
- Apply vulcanzing cement to injury channel and fill with a vulcanizing insert. Cut insert flush with the innerliner.
- Center patch over injury, outline for reference, clean using buffing solution and innerliner scraper. Mechanically buff area to a velvet texture. finally removing all buffing dust.
- Apply vulcanzing cement allowing it to DRY THOROUGHLY. Apply reapair patch, stitching it down completely, working from the center out.
- Remount and inflate tyre following all safety guidelines. Carefully inspect repair for leaked and tyre for addtional leaks or damage using tyre manufacturer or HOPSON LAB guidelines. If all inspection criteria are met, the tyre is ready to be put back into service.
More surprise at www.hopsontyrerepair.com
Welcome to contact us for more information.
|Part No.||Size(mm)||Description||Box Qty|