100X200mm 4ply Radial Tyre Repair Patch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Bags|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Cartons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||10PCS/Box, 12box/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RP-T1002
- Main Material: Rubber
- Delivery Lead Time: 30days After Deposit Receipt
- Specification: 100X200mm, 4 ply
- Type: Radial Tyre Repair Patch
- Size: 100X200mm, 4 Ply; Various Sizes Available
- Trademark: HOPSON TYRE REPAIR
- Origin: Ningbo, China
Product name: Radial Tyre Repair Patch/ Center-over-injury radial Repair Unit
Packaging: 10pcs/box, 12box/ctn
HOPSON radial repair patches are thick, rubber-reinforced patches which allow placement on the tyre in any direction. A special compounding and design allow the repair unit to felx and resist heat, assuring a permanent repair. With HOPSON Radial Repair Patches, there is no need to apply the repair unit from non-flex to non-flex area. And sicne the system contains a minimum number of repairs, inventory and buffing time are reduced and repair unit selection is simplified. HOPSON repair units last the life of the tire, saving thousands of dollars per year in new tire purchases.
1. Inspect tyre for repairability using tyre manufacturer of HOPSON LAB guideline. If repairable, mark injury with crayon and carefully remove injuring object.
2. Probe injury to determine exact size and direction, removing all deris.
3. Select the appropriate repair patch for injury and type of tire. Apply prebuff cleaner to repair area and use rubber scraper to remove dirt and mold lubricants. Using carbide cutter, drill injury channel 3 times from inside then 3 times fron outside, making sure all damaged and rusted cables have been removed and only good rubber remains.
4. Cement the injury channel with Chemical Vulcanizing Cement and install the appropriate vulcanizing insert. Trim flush with the tire innerliner. Mechanically buff outlined repair area to a velvet-like texture. Remove buffing dust with a clean brush or vacuum. Apply Chemical Vulcanizing Cement to buffed area, working into rubber and ALLOW TO DRY THOROUGHLY.
5. Remove backing and center repair patch over injury and thoroughly stitch down from center out to remove trapped air.
6. Finish repair by applying Inner Liner Sealer around edge of repair patch and to overbuff area.
In your inquiry email, pls kindly let us know the information below if possible.
Which help us reply to you efficiently. Thank you.
|Part No.||Size(mm)||Description||Box Qty||Case Qty|
|RP-T2005||200 ×350||5 Ply||5||4|