130× 130mm Bias Tyre Repair Patch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Bags|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Cartons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||10PCS/Box, 12boxes/CTN; Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- hopson tyre repair_1
- 37 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: BP-C1304
- Certification: ISO
- Size: 130×130mm, 4 Ply
- Trademark: HOPSON TYRE REPAIR
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Bias Ply Tire Repairs
- Main Material: Rubber
- Delivery Lead Time: 30days Once Order Is Confirmed
- Specification: 130× 130mm, 4ply
Part No. BP-C1304
Specification: 130×130mm, 4 ply
Packing: 10pcs/box, 12box/ctn
1. Each reinforcing ply is protected and encased in a molded ply package making each unit strong while remaining flexible.
2. Designed to vulcanize chemically or in low temperature systems.
3. Gray vulcanizing gum, blue poly backing.
4. Excellent flexibility, greater strength, superior construction.
Excellent quality, similar to Rema Tip Top and Tech; Samples can be sent for customer's testing and evaluation.
These 130mm bias repair patches can be used on tubeless or tube-type tyres. They offer excellent flexibility, greater strength and construction and have been proven safe and depenable by millions of on-the-road miles. Manufactured with a ply of rubber between the fabric and cushion gum which acts as a float or shock absorbing ply. Repair unit construction allows for easy application and enables repairs to be made closer to the tyre bead, eliminating the need of a separate sidewall repair unit.
HOPSON offers a wide selection of bias-ply (cross ply) repair units for applications on passenger, truck, OTR, agricultural and industrial bias-ply tires.
- Inspect tire for repairability using tire manufacturer or HOPSON LAB guidelines. If repairable, mark injury with crayon and carefully remove injuring object.
- Probe injury to determine exact size and direction, removing all debirs.
- Select the appropriate repair patch for injury and type of tyre. Apply prebuff cleaner to repair area and use rubber scraper toremove dirt and mold lubricants. Using Carbide Cutter, drill injury channel 3 times from inside then 3 times from outside, making sure all damaged and rusted cables have been removed and only good rubber remains.
- Cement the injury channel with Chemical Vulcanizing Cement and install the appropriate vulcanizing insert. Trim flush with the tire innerliner. Mechanically buff outlined repair area to a velvet-like texture. Remove buffing dust with a clean brush or vacuum. Apply Chemical Vulcanizing Cement to buffed area, working into rubber and ALLOW TO DRY THOROUGHLY.
- Remove backing and center repair patch over injury and thoroughly stitch down from center out to remove trapped air.
- Finish repair by applying Inner Liner Sealer around edge of repair patch the to overbuff area.
Note: when you send us an inquiry email, pls kindly include the following information if possible.
which help us reply to you more efficiently. Thank you.
|Part No.||Size(mm)||Description||Box Qty||Case Qty|