Product name: Euro style all purpose tire repair patch
Part No.: UP-RF35, 40, 45, 55
Specification: dia.35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 55mm, Round
1. Designed for chemical or heat vulcanization.
2. Black vulcanizing gum, foil-like backing.
Excellent quality, similar to Rema Tip Top and Tech; Samples can be sent for customer's testing and evaluation.
HOPSON Universal Tyre Repair Patches are designed for use in radial and bias tyres and can also be used for tube repairing. New compounding and thicker rubber helps to resist dimpling. These patches are of a 2 piece construction made of virgin rubber on a bed of black cushion gum. Aluminum foil backed for easy use.
- Inspect tyre for repairability using tyre manufactureer of HOPSON LAB guideline. If repairable, mark injury with crayon and carefully remove injuring object.
- Probe injury to determine exact size and direction, removing all deris. Injuries must be within repairable area and be no larger than 6mm(1/4'') in diameter.
- Apply vulcanzing cement to injury channel and fill with a vulcanizing insert. Cut insert flush with the innerliner.
- Center patch over injury, outline for reference, clean using buffing solution and innerliner scraper. Mechanically buff area to a velvet texture. finally removing all buffing dust.
- Apply vulcanzing cement allowing it to DRY THOROUGHLY. Apply reapair patch, stitching it down completely, working from the center out.
- Remount and inflate tyre following all safety guidelines. Carefully inspect repair for leaked and tyre for addtional leaks or damage using tyre manufacturer or HOPSON LAB guidelines. If all inspection criteria are met, the tyre is ready to be put back into service.
Note: when you send an inquiry, pls kindly include the following information if possible.
Which help us reply to you efficiently. Thank you.
|Part No.|| Size(mm)|| Description|| Box Qty|| Case Qty|